The best tune-up in
town! Only $75.00 plus
PRECISION HEAT PUMP
- Lower utility bills by
reducing energy consumption and
- Extended equipment life.
- Peace of mind for you and your
- Fewer repairs, and improved system
- Increased heating and cooling capacity
SAMPLE TUNE-UP PROCEDURE:
- Chemically clean and thoroughly
wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean your standard
- Wash and level condensing unit for
proper motor and bearing wear.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings
as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Inspect evaporator coil. If dirty,
to clean in place $68 extra, removal to clean $165, includes liquid
line dryer and acid. Also clean your drain pan.
- Clean and inspect condensate drain
lines and fittings.
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
- Check blower motor and fan assembly.
Removal to clean $65 extra.
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical
connections. This includes disconnect switch.
- Inspect all system electrical wires,
connectors, and terminals.
- Test system starting and running
- Test all controls, switches, relays,
transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Measure starting and running amperes,
line voltage, and control voltage.
- Test system-starting capabilities.
- Test system for proper airflow and
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
- Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures
- Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling.
Compare with factory specifications.
- Adjust Freon metering control device
per factory/manufacturers recommendations.
- Test and measure system for proper
production and capacity.
- Monitor fan motors and compressor
- Complete and present full written report and
make any necessary